Tuesday 29 March 2011

On Mother's Day Dotty

This is my final Mothers Day card at last... feel like I have been making them for weeks now... I've used the sketch from Papertake weekly #54 and used Colour Creates #67 - Pastels as inspiration for the colours.  I also thought I'd quickly enter this into this weeks Crafts & Me #27 Anything Goes  challenge before time runs out.  Here is the card...



It was a very simple one to make, papers are Pink Petticoat little big dots in Little Fleur's Pink, gem brads from stash and Sentiment (font adorable) printed from PC and cut out with Nesties.  Finished off with a little white seam binding from Ribbon Girl.

Hope you like it

Jx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the design:-))
    Thank you for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jen :-) Simple and very stylish !! I love it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a stunning cas card Jen...beautifully clean and simple lines...thanks for joining in with our Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx