Saturday 19 March 2011

One Stop Craft Challenge DT Member...

Hey All,

Well I'm back after the first of two busy days at GNPE in Harrogate and I must say my feet are rather achy now, only got to do it all again tomorrow...  There will be a card or two on the way but firstly I'm so excited as I've got my first official DT spot with One Stop Craft Challenge.  I can't wait to get to know the rest of the team...

I'm off for some food now, but there will be this weeks entry into Less is More and maybe one more later on tonight... for now it's stuffed crust pizza.... yum..

Jx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hun congrats to you can't wait to get to know all the new including me DT team at OSCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jen! I am looking forward to working with you on OSCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen,

    congratulations on your DT post! :)

    Looking forward to working with you, im sure we will have a blast! ;)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx