Sunday 7 August 2011

Crafting For All Seasons DT Call


If you have not already seen it there is a DT call going on at Crafting For All Seasons which is exciting news.... I'd love to be part of this team!!!  Now to enter this DT call you need to showcase 3 of your cards and choosing isn't easy, but here we go....








Now I do have a mismatch of styles (I've tried to pick a selection) and you probably won't catch many paper roses on my cards... but that is what I love about blogging and card making.... Just hope they pick me lol!! Good luck to those entering

Jen xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Three gorgeous cards:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could they not pick you, that's such a brilliant showcase you've put together :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx