Monday 14 November 2011

The Holly & The Ivy

As I was packing up stuff to take to Lizy's on Saturday I came across this fab un-inked LOTV stamp (don't ask me why as I've not a clue lol). I thought it would be perfect for this weeks Less Is More OLC Leaves challenge.....


I've stamped it onto Kraft card base and then used ProMarkers (although they don't work for shading well so next time I may print pink petticoat kraft paper and then stamp onto that) and then shaded with my polychromo pencils....  The sentiment is also from LOTV


Inspiration:
Less Is More: #41 Leaves (OLC)
Christmas Card Challenges: #50 Holly or Wreaths


Card Recipe:
Image: LOTV Holly Bough
ProMarkers ( selection of greens and reds... sorry forgot to write them down)
Twine: Ribbon Girl

Have a great Monday... I've got a short week as off to Scotland on Thursday... Just hope it doesn't snow..

Jen xx

17 comments:

  1. Love the card, like the simplicity of the Kraft card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing card - looks great on kraft

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely stamp and I really like the card stock :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spotted this stamp at the NEC, sadly I didn't buy it... now I'm thinking I should have. It looks great Jen!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great stamp and a perfect design x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful stamp! I loves the wave of holly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Jen! it made me smile because I nearly went down the route of craft card and christmas but changed track along the way as you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cracking card Jen
    superb!
    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks just brilliant to me Jen, the colours are so pretty on the Kraft :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Wow this is just so beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I love it on the kraft card base, too. :) Ann Y.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely. I love kraft card for a card. The pencils did a great job colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Jen, love the stamp you've used :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like this, it is a very pretty image. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card...so clean and simple yet beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Christmas Card Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The holly looks gorgeous on the Kraft. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Jen, I love the stamp and looks fab on kraft xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx