Monday 27 February 2012

Gone Fishing.... Cards for Men #5 & Cupcake Crafts #181 DT Duo

So a few weeks ago the lovely Faye asked me to be be a Guest DT over at Cupcake Craft Challenge and I didn't even hesitate in saying yes..... The Theme this week is " Boys & Their Toys" .
I have rolled the challenges together with the Sketch from this weeks Cards For Men Challenge.   Here is my card and the sketch from Cards For Men.



The Sketch is a freebie from Starry Nights Divas

Card Recipe:
Image: LOTV Gone Fishing
ProMarkers: Moss, Pear, Marsh, Olive, Almond, Crimson, Mustard, Daffodil
FlexMarkers: Dusky Pink, Sandstone, Champagne, Cappucinno, Blue Grey 1,2 Aquamarine
Paper: First Edition New Leaf
Brads: Stash

I'll be back in a bit with the new Sketch N Stash challenge..

Jen xx

7 comments:

  1. your card is gorgeous Jen. Love the little boy. So cute
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card lovely interpretation of sketch, love your image and papers. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful; love the colours you have used. Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jen and another great sketch:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jen :) Hope you are keeping well and have a good week - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry I've not got time to comment on everything right now, but know I am full of admiration for all your work. The colours you've used are so soft and really pull the relaxed feel of going fishing together. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card and love your colour choice
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx