Monday 21 May 2012

Purr-fect Birthday.. Sketch N Stash #88 My Sketch

So it's time for another challenge over at Sketch N Stash and this fortnight it's my turn to do the sketch... Here it is.... I hope you like it...
And here is my card.....


We have 2 fabulous sponsors this week to...



Prize.....£10 voucher for their online store

AND



Prize......£20 voucher for their online store


Card Recipe:
Image: Ladybug Crafts Ink Magnum and Add ons
ProMarkers & FlexMarkers
DPs: Echo Park Hello Summer
Twine: The Ribbon Girl

Ok that's all from me for the moment... I'll be back tomorrow...

Jen xxx

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jen, I like the image and the papers, Thanks for a great sketch.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Jen and I just LOVED using your sketch sweetie!
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this fun carde Jen, great papers and a real cute cat

    thanks for a fabby sketch:)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card and thank you for a great sketch I enjoyed using it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jen, your sketch is fab, but the card you have made with it is wonderful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card and great sketch Jen, love the image
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous jen.fab bright colours and i love the cat :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Sketch and a gorgeous card too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab card jen. Great colours and the image is so cute
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved your sketch for this week's SNS challenge, Jen!! Your colouring on the cat is just amazing, another gorgeous card! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great acrd Jen, I love the image - makes me smile. Love the colours too. Thank you for a great sketch xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx