Wednesday 28 November 2012

Snow Flurry

Morning ... I had a very productive card making evening last night.. finally feel like I am making some headway with orders and my own Christmas cards. Sometime's I just feel like there is not enough hours in the day especially when I'm lacking mojo but I'm trying to do some crafting at least 3-4 times a week instead of every night like I did and it seems a little easier that way!

Here is a little card I made just for fun (well I can add to the Christmas card stash lol) for a few challenges....



Inspiration:
CAS-ual Fridays: CFC79 Winter Blues

The Paper Players: #123 Sketch

Dynamic Duos: #30 Navy & Silver

Card Recipe:
Snowflakes & Ink: SU
Ribbon: SU (night of navy)
Dies: Die-namics
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
Silver Pearl Card: Anna Marie Designs

Ok, I'll hopefully be back tomorrow although we may be going to the flicks tonight...

Jen xxx


13 comments:

  1. The snowflakes are super in Navy and silver. Love the sparkle on your sentiment label. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, Jen, this is another corker! I love all those snowflakes and the rich blue. BTW, the Copics I used for Mimi's black dress are N9, N7 and N5 with a touch of pure black in the deepest shadows. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, this is stunning!!! Love those snowflakes!! So pretty! Great colour combo too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snowflakes look fab in that colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning - love how it's so clean and crisp with a hint of sparkle.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful and elegant card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous....I love how you did the sentiment and diecut! Just lovely! So glad you played with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful winter card! I love the colors and the frosted appearance.

    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, Jen! So glad you could join us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous!! The colors are so elegant and serene and the die cut and the sentiment stack is fabulous. Lovin' how you trimmed it out in ribbon too! So glad you could join us and thank you for entering our GD call at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, Jen!! Simply lovely!! So happy you joined the two week challenge at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glorgeous classy card Jen, I love the navy/silver combo too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is very, very elegant! Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx