Monday 28 January 2013

Be My Valentine

Morning... Fairly productive crafting session with Lizy yesterday.. made a couple of cards for orders so  I'm back with another valentines card.... I've used this fab heart form IndigoBlu...


Freshly Made Sketches: #70



Card Recipe:
DP: Stampin Up
Image: Indigo Blu
Pearls and Gems (on heart) from stash.
Sentiment: Computer Generated (font - Sh*t Happens)

Right that's me done for today... I'll be catching up visiting to all tonight... had a few PC issues over last couple of days it just keeps going into non-responding whenever I try to do more than one thing :-(

Jen xxx


10 comments:

  1. Hi Jen
    Fabby card .... Love the Stamp....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jen, love the image and great layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card and I can't believe how neatly you have cut out the stamped image! I have this stamp and love it and would never have tried to do this with it but it looks amazing.
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Jen. I love spotty papers and that heart image looks amazing..

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, Jen! Love that heart and this is a fabulous take on the sketch. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this jen.the heart is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great heart. Love the way it looks on the black layer. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jen

    This is wonderful .. .. I love that scrummy heart very, very much and all your rounded corners.

    Hope you manage to sort your pc out.

    Love Jules xx

    p.s. Yes, the new PP papers are gorgeous as always!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx