Monday 7 January 2013

Good For You

Morning... I had a little time yesterday to do some crafting just for fun so I made a little fun card inspired by the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. I had a good route through my stash (I'm still trying to sort things out slowly) and it's really nice to remind yourself what you have... I found this fab wave die which I thought was perfect to use with this stamp!! Although it means the sketch came out a little topsy turvy lol!!. Ok that's enough waffling.. Here is the card ....



Inspiration:
Freshly Made Sketches: #67

Dynamic Duos: #34



Card Recipe:
Image: Stampin Up
Card Stock: Stampin Up
Die: Die-namics
Gems from stash

I'll be back tomorrow with another little creation...

Jen xx

14 comments:

  1. So cute, Jen! I love your little whale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, Jen! Love the little waves and the stitched accents. Thanks for playing along at Dynamc Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, really cute! The wave die was a perfect fit for that sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Jen, love the waves.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a clever way to use the stamp set and the sketch! Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab design Jen, that die is perfect with the cute whale :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, love the stitching. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen your card is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous jen.the waves are brilliant ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your stitching is the perfect accent for your card! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the waves! And the whale is just too cute! Such a pretty card!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable! I love the waves and all the stitching. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Those waves look so cute going underneath the whale image.Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx