Wednesday 10 July 2013

Space Invaders

Morning... I've finally ventured out of the house today after 2 days of really bad hay fever mean't I have worked from home.  It's still bad but seems to have calmed down somewhat from Sunday night and Monday.  Anyhow onto today's card... This little card I made on Saturday and was delighted to find out the challenge had been extended so I didn't have to rush posting it!


Inspiration:
CAS(e) This Sketch: #35


Card Recipe:
Sentiment: Best Dad Ever from Stampin UP
DP: Stampin Up
Twine In Pool Party from Stampin Up
Rocket die: Memory Box

I'm hoping to get a little crafting done tonight so I have something to show you tomorrow... Have a great day...

Jen xx

9 comments:

  1. love this jen.brilliant fun retro design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! This brings me back to my Atari days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun card Jen. I know the hayfever feeling and as well as the itching and sneezing etc it makes me incredibly tired so much so I could fall asleep at my desk ... if only! Get well soon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi honey, I don't usually manage to always leave comments, but I am a follower of your blog, but I wanted to tell you that I've mentioned you on my blog and I wanted to check that's ok with you. I had to make a C&S design which I find really difficult, so I've followed some of your layouts and mentioned you in that capacity. Hope that's ok. Please let me know if you'd prefer me to change anything.
    Many thanks for the inspiration.
    Hugs
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great young person's card Jen.

    Hope your hayfever's beginning to calm down. I know from various friends who suffer how horrible it is.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Jen! Hope your hayfever improves :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH goodness....this card brings back soo many childhood memories! Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! This is brilliant! You have rocked this sketch! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx