Sunday 11 August 2013

Sending Thanks To You All

Morning... As you know Jack has been having to go to the vets the last few weeks and we went for a check up yesterday... Hes still not 100% so has to go back again in 3 weeks but we (yes we.. he helped push the pens around my craft desk) make this little thank you card for the guys at Animal Trust in Bolton. Here is Jack's portrait from my 50mm.. He's sat on my desk as normal.... you can just see the blurryness of my pen storage in the back ground.


A few of you have also mentioned the little black cat popping out on the corner of your screen ( this is Jack checking you all out!!! If you want to get your own little spy..  This is where he came from....

This is the little card we made...


Hope you have a great Sunday... Lizy is around later for some crafting and I really must start tidying up...

Jen xxx


14 comments:

  1. lovely card!love ur wee cats face (the real one!). get well soon jack x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet thank you card Jen, they must have been thrilled to receive it. Glad Jack is going well xW

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww its gorgeous hunny, hope Jack is feeling much better now
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this thank you card and i hope Jack is feeling better soon.

    Hugs Thea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card Jen and I hope Jack is back to full strength soon. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photo of Jack - glad he's improving and he helped make a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card I am sure they will love it, enjoy your crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, what a perfect card for this purpose. I'm glad Jack is ok and I hope he's 100% soon, and what handsome chap he is, look at that little face! Have fun crafting with Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great thank you card Jen. Hope Jack's 100% soon, he's a lovely boy. You have two gorgeous cats there. Loving that little cat in the corner!

    Hope you have a lovely time crafting with Lizy.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww Jack is gorgeous, (as is Levi)! I hope he is feeling better soon! They always like to lend a paw when it comes to crafting don't they, my two certainly try to "help". The card is just as lovely and so appropriate! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card.
    Love your cat. I hope Jack will be 100 % soon!
    Hugs Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't Jack a total cutie! I hope he continues to improve. Love your card Jen, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous as always hun...and I hope Jack feels better soon..:o)

    Hope you had a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. stunning card jen.really fab design and i love the gorgeous image :D
    i hope jack is better soon, he is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx