Friday 9 August 2013

The Sky Is The Limit...

I had a great night out with a couple of my fave girl friends last night and it helped me make a few decisions that I had been pondering over and I've decided to do a little life laundry and clear out all of the bad stuff/people that make me that little bit miserable day on day....
That inspired me to use this fabulous new set from Clearly Besotted's August release.... Think this is my favourite set!


Card Recipe:
Stamps & Dies: The Sky Is the Limit - Clearly Besotted
Card stock and DP: Stampin Up
Twine: Stampin Up

Right.. that's all from me for today...

Jen xxx



7 comments:

  1. Love it Jen - the card and your "spring clean" ! Life is for living! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling good after making your decisions! Great card, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous jen.fab fresh design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jen. Somehow it looks very alive!

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a perfect card for doing life laundry!! :)

    ok i am going to "steal" that saying as i think it is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favourite set this release Jen :) Life laundry is essential - no room for negativity, anything that brings you down, has to go!! Fab card Hun :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx