Friday 13 September 2013

Autumn... When Every Leaf Is A Flower

Morning... I think my mojo is finally returning and I made at least 4 cards last night as well as doing some colouring techniques with Vicky!! After her asking what the blending tools were I knew exactly what I was going to do with them to show her.... Now I don't often get inky and messy but I really love how this turned out!!

Inspiration:
Clearly Besotted: #4 Stamp Your Own Background
CASology: #61 Silhouette



Card Recipe:
Distress Inks
Stamps: Autumn Flowers from Clearly Besotted
White Embossing Powder

Right that's all from me today.. I'll be back tomorrow with the new Less Is More challenge...

Jen xx



15 comments:

  1. This gorgeous Jen. Do you ever give your craft secrets away as I'd love to know how you create this background with the distressed inks? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jen!! Love your main image panel!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous colours and the leaf silhouettes on the inked background look stunning!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful layout for a beautiful focal image! Love it! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and I love the peeking kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous background in those yummy warm autumn colours! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card got my delivery of these lovely stamps looking forward to using them x

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card, jen!! the colors are gorgeous! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen, loved that you used a solid color background, perfect for your theme of Autumn! Lovely stamping and composition!! Really gorgeous card!

    So great to see you joining the FUN at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jen, Fabulous! I love the Autumnal colours, so rich and glorious! Lovely design too :D Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  12. so gorgeous jen.fabulous autumnal colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such fantastic colors on the wonderful creamy squash color base.
    Professional quality design.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jen, an absolutely stunning fall card with perfectly arranged silhouette leaves...wonderful! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous, Jen. I love the warm colours. Thank you so much for playing along with the challenge, your support means so much (: x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx