Wednesday 4 September 2013

Back To School...

I'm a little late this evening and still no mojo but I thought I would make this little cutie into a card since it's back to school week.  She has been sat on my desk coloured in for a few days now so I think it was deserved!!


Image: Lili Of The Valley
Stampin Write Markers
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley

In an attempt to find the mojo hidden last I even sorted stuff out in my studio but it hasn't seemed to have helped... I'm thinking it's to do with me having to move things around last weekend to accommodate a wardrobe from another room and everything is just on the wrong side of me :-(

Have a great evening... I may be back tomorrow with something.. I hope!!

Jen xx

8 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you get your mojo back soon!

    Either way, it's a lovely card! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jen, I love this image. I made Poppy a card with this image when she started school last year. I think the boy image will suit Oliver very well when he goes to school next year.

    I work in a bit of a guddle usually and sometimes think I'd work better if I was tidier but it never happens!!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is realy gorgeous Jen, so clean. Love it!

    Hugs Thea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen
    Fabby card..., so cute.....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Jen, was hoping your mojo had maybe popped into my craft space, but no! Hope you find it soon but you're doing just great without it!!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Jen, she looks like a little brunette version of my sweet neice who has just started school! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring skills just make me jealous! lol
    Love this little one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous jen.i love the sweet image and fab cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx