Tuesday 10 September 2013

Ski Run

My mojo seems to be returning slowly .. but how could it not with the super cuteness of the stamp on this card.... I always loved House Mouse but wanted the simple images so when I saw this cutie over at Joanna Sheen I was smitten !!


He is simply water coloured with Stampin Up Markers and finished off with a little twine, a button and my all time fave sentiment tags from LOTV.

I'm hoping to get some more crafting done tonight...

Have a great Tuesday

Jen xxx

8 comments:

  1. This guy is gorgeous, love the way you have incorporated the image into a simple and clean design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely Jen, nice to see you're feeling more like your usual self.

    Rebecca x

    P.s. having ride sewing on my cards the other week with mixed results I just wondered what machine, thread, tension etc you use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and great image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Amazing colouring Jen, fab image and I think it results in a great card - Fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous jen.i love the fab fun image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx