Monday 9 September 2013

Speedy Recovery

Morning... Happy Monday!! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I met some fab people on Saturday whilst at Lili Of The valley and finally got to meet Mary and Andrea from the Ribbon Girl in person... It was so lovely to actually get to talk to them both!

Other than a bit of colouring whilst there with Lou, I only managed about 30 minutes of crafting late last night to make a quick card for a very last minute order and I was impressed by how quickly it came together... I hoping my mojo is making a return after a well deserved break :-)

Anyhow, onto the card.... I used the RGB codes available for Stampin Up colours from here to do the lettering in illy and then simply added some stitching and a little washi for some detail.  I used some brads and cut off the back just for another little touch!



Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Lucky Limeade and Costal Cabana from Stampin Up
This and That washi tape
Brads: Making memories - they are nearly crushed curry in colour ;-)

It's really nice to be back crafting... Although I have a really busy week so not sure how much will be done before the weekend!

Have a great day

Jen xx

1 comment:

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx