Monday 24 February 2014

Banner Birthdays and it's Release Day At LOTV!!

Morning.... The new release at Lili Of The Valley will be available from Midday today on the website.  Remember you can pick up the paper pads, art pads and the new family tag sentiments today ....



I thought I would share one more card this morning using the gorgeous Timeless Victoria pad... this def has to be my favourite! The colours are just devine!


I seem to be in a bit of a banners phase at the moment lol..... I've use a simple sentiment from the scroll sentiments set.  I really love that little set!

I've had a random weekend and wish it has been a day longer just to recover!  Have a great Monday




9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of these papers. Just up my street. Pretty card. Have a great week. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card love these papers such a striking design Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card Jen - hope you're having a good day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Jen. The Timeless Victorian pad is my favourite too. Can hardly bare to cut them up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jen, love all the delicate colours. The new release items are adorable - I'll never have any money! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous jen.i love the banners ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx