Wednesday 2 April 2014

Birthday Butterflies

Afternoon.. I had my weekly Crafting Skype with Rachel last night and made a couple of cards from stuff in the Shop My Stash box... this is one of them!


Card Recipe:
Word Die: Clearly Besotted
Frame Mat Die: Clearly Besotted
DSP: Simple Stories
Butterflies: Stampin Up

Photo is a bit crap as it was 11pm last night :-( and I completely forgot to re-set the white balance as I was rushing!

I've not done as well as planned as after Mother's day orders and other orders it's not left much time for normal crafting!

Hope you have a great day....


6 comments:

  1. Jen this is just fabulous. Loving the colour combo and edge piercing.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Jen! Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, I love the colours you've used.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jen. Love it! Know what you mean about time. I intended making a batch of boys cards today. Instead, a friend turned up for a hair cut (forgotten!) then remembered that our big yearly function at the charity I support, is tomorrow. I still had all 30 place name cards to make! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty love the colours Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx