Sunday 26 October 2014

You Make Me Happy

Morning.. It was so nice to have an extra hour in bed this morning but I feel Like I should have used the extra hour for something useful instead... I made a really quick card for you today using these cute foxes from Pink Petticoat


The sentiment is from Waltzing Mouse Stamps... I love how crisp it stamps!

I was supposed to be using the sketch from CASe this sketch but it didn't turn out that way... I'll give it another go this afternoon after I have met my friend for a very overdue catch up over lunch!

Hope you have a great Sunday

Jen xx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, the little fox is adorable and once again I am green with envy over that linen embossing folder, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is super, what a great card, Love Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet little fox and love that sentiment stamp. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card such a cute design and image Love and Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous jen.fab design and i love the cute fox ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx