Friday 17 April 2015

Inspired By A Friend

Morning... On Sunday I had the most productive day crafting for more than 12 months.. Rachel was on Skype with me and the mojo was flowing....  I happen to make a little card to show to Rachel... this is it!!



Supplies





The word die is CBS but no longer on the website and the butterfly vellum was from Stampin Ups Sale-A-Bration this year!

Don't forget my pre-loved sale...  Just click on the banner below if you fancy a shopping spree....



Have a fabulous Friday.. 

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgoeus love those butterflies love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning jen.gorgeous colours and i love the butterflies ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and love the butterflies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx