Sunday 30 October 2016

Four Festive Flamingos

Morning, since the Cats don't really understand the 'Extra Hour in Bed' when the clocks go back I'm up early!

I spent most of yesterday trying to finish off the Craft Studio move.  The room is finally all painted and the old wardrobes are down.  Today the 4x4 expedit needs to go back up and then everything put away... Then I can finally do some crafting.... and make my Less Is More card for the 300th challenge

In the meantime, The cards I have for you today are using the absolutely fabulous Festive Flamingos from Pink Petticoat. How can you not love these...

There are four different images and I made a card with each (sorry about the crappy photography.. really need to get the area set back up).





Supplies:




Don't forget to check out my pre-loved Craft Stash I have for sale by clicking on the link below and it will take you there...


Hope you have a great Sunday!

Jen xxx

5 comments:

  1. OH EM GEE... they are all just so cute... fantastic cards as always darl :) xXx
    Visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Jen! My cat didn't understand why we were still in bed either and did his best to let us know this! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful are your cards Jen l just adore the image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are fabulous Jen!
    Liz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are my all time favourite of all of your Christmas designs - I can't wait for the other flamingos to come back as I never had those and I keep seeing them on Pinterest

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx