Saturday 5 November 2016

Always Kind..... and I Have a Little Surprise For You.....

Surprise Surprise LIMettes.. I'm back after a very extended sabbatical from the design team... 20 months to be precise.  I only every thought I would take 6 months off but then my role changed at work and having time to craft was a struggle never mind any DT work.  The team has also changed in this time, and has been extended from the small team but I am really excited to be back on board !

It's the first week on the month which means it's a colour challenge and this week we would like you to use the colours:

I only managed to get one card made for this weeks challenge given the timescale on deciding to come back.  Here it is....


And a quick close up of the embossing....


Supplies




Since I'm stuck in Brimingham, I am nipping into the craft show at the NEC today, but I am very much looking forward to seeing what you have created when I get back.  of course if any of you are at the NEC then please give me a shout if you see me.

Have a fabulous day... I'll be back tomorrow

Jen xxx


14 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Jen. I'm so thrilled to be working alongside you. And what a fabulous card to kick off your return, just gorgeous. I'm a little puzzled, is it actually possible to just 'nip in' to a craft show? :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen! So happy you and your gorgeous cards are back on the team! I love your card, such a stylish layout and looking really fab in the purple and gold colour palette <3 I agree with Anita... it's not possible to nip in to the craft show... see you next week? Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to have you back Jen and getting stuck in straight way in your fantastic CAS style. A fabulous take on the colour combo and a wonderful sentiment. Enjoy your trip to the NEC and like Anita ... can you just 'nip' in! Looking forward to seeing your crafty buys!!! LOL! Have a fun week. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I hear you on work getting in the way of crafting! Great card, and it's good to see you back at Less is More. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you back on the team! I think this card is so elegant. Have fun at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super to see you back on the team Jen and you've rocked it with this little beauty! How on earth do you manage to get a dotty and splattery background looking so clean and elegant?! It's brilliant. Enjoy the craft show and (ahem) try not to spend too much lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay - so excited to have you back on the team, Jen and looking forward to seeing your weekly creations! This is gorgeous - love the gold embossed sentiment and 'touch of grunge'. Enjoy the NEC....I have been hammering the online craft shopping recently so I hope you have more willpower than me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! love love your gold embossed card,
    Sarita x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to see you back Jen with this fabulous card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad to see you back in action at LIM!
    Always admire your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back, or I should say, nice to meet you since I'm quite new in blog land ! I love this week's colours, this combo is so beautiful ! And your card showcases beautifully this new challenge, it is so delicate and this gold sentiment is just wonderful ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back! Looking forward to designing along side of you! A terrific card to start your journey back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card to announce your return to LIM Jen, what immaculate stamping and a design in your own inimitable style!
    Great to see you back!
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx