Friday 9 December 2016

It's LOTV Sneak Peek Time...

Morning all,

I have a real sneak peek for you today for the December Release over at LOTV... there are some of the fabulous trios and some brand new characters.... I have a teaser for you today but you will need to come back next week to see the full image and my cards...

Kitty Presents Trio


Cream Cake


If you want to see more of these sneak peeks then head over to the Ideas To Inspire Blog, Lili of The Valleys Facebook page and the rest of the design teams blogs....

I'll be back tomorrow for Less Is More, this week has been a little hectic at work as I break up for Christmas next week so it's all go....

Have a great Friday

Jen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx