Wednesday 23 May 2018

The Kindness You Show

Hello .... I'm wading through the mass of unused craft stash as I decide what to keep.. I was unsure of this set from this years Sale-A-Bration from Stampin Up but decided to use the flower for this card and add some bright purple from the Amazing You set.



I stamped the image twice and the leaves onto the back panel I die cut using the pierced rectangles from Avery Elle. I then coloured in and fussy cut out the image to add some dimension.  The centre is then filled with black glass glitter.

I added a sentiment from another Stampin Up sentiment and then mounted the panel onto a white card blank.

Hope you have a lovely Wednesday!

Jen xx

1 comment:

  1. beautiful design, love the single flower with the sentiment. I too and trying to decide what to do with my many many stamps and dies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx